IL COMITATO PER LA VITA “DANIELE CHIANELLI”
The symbol of the Committee is a white seagull on a light blue background that symbolizes the will to fly free and happy, a message of hope for those who suffer.
The Committee was founded in 1990 by eighteen parents who, having experienced the painful and overwhelming experience of the illness of their children, felt the need to intervene more directly in promoting activities to support the public heath structure.
We want to give smiles and hope to all families who are facing such a harsh experience! We know how it feels …
Le finalità del Comitato per la Vita
- Supports research and studies in the field of tumors
- Promotes the care, social, psychological assistance of the children affected
- It supports the families of the patients
- Contributes to the purchase of medical equipment DETTAGLI
- Grants scholarships for young researchers in the field of cancer and supports the professional growth of medical and paramedical personnel
- Promotes volunteering INFO
To achieve these goals, during the period 2003-2006, the RESIDENCE DANIELE CHIANELLI was realized in the immediate vicinity of the Santa Maria della Misericordia Hospital in Perugia, and funds were donated both to fund the action of researchers and to purchase important pieces of equipment to improve the efficacy of laboratories.
Would you like to help us? Here is how!
- Donate part of your tax dues
- Lasciti testamentari
- Voluntary donations of any amount
- Request the participation of the Committee in events, through which we have the opportunity to disclose our activities and donate to our Association any offers collected
- Choose our solidarity favors (baptisms, communions, confirmations, weddings, graduations) Bomboniere solidali (battesimi, comunioni, cresime, matrimoni, lauree)
- Become a volunteer
Our direct fundraising initiatives:
- ““A star for a life”: Christmas star
- “The egg of hope”: Easter egg
- “At dinner together”: subscription dinners with scientific meetingsA cena insieme”: cene di sottoscrizione con convegni scientifici
VUOI UNIRTI ALLA A NOI DIVENTANDO VOLONTARIO DEL COMITATO?